[ Demand & Energy Information System » Home Page]
Welcome to the CenterPoint Energy Demand & Energy Information System (DEIS)!
NOTE: Accessing a customer's Esi Id in DEIS without written authorization from the customer may violate applicable law or the rules of the Public Utility Commission of Texas, and could result in you being denied access to the system or limitations on your use of the system in the future.
FIRST TIME USER? Click Here
The following links are provided to access usage/demand data:
- Registered User Login: Demand & Energy Information System users may login here to access their energy data.
- Customer Information: Customer instruction on how to register to access your usage/demand energy data. To register, click here.
- Competitive Retailer Info: Competitive Retailers may view customers' usage/demand energy data if access has been granted by the customers.
- Aggregator Info: Aggregators may view customers usage/demand energy data if access has been granted by the customers.
- General Information:
- FAQ: View answers to frequently asked questions about the Demand & Energy Information System.
- Mailbox: Pose questions to CenterPoint Energy about the Demand & Energy Information System.